Lab 7: Web Deployment
In this lab, we'll take the leap from ML model to ML-powered application by packaging our text recognizer into a portable TorchSript binary, wrapping that binary up into a serverless cloud function, and building a simple UI in Python with gradio.
- 00:00 Overview
- 01:06 Compiling the model to TorchScript
- 06:00 Why not deploy on GPUs?
- 08:58 Building a GUI with gradio
- 15:34 Spinning up a model service
- 21:11 Creating a public URL with ngrok
- 24:52 Writing a Dockerfile for our server
- 30:06 Recap
We are excited to share this course with you for free.
We have more upcoming great content. Subscribe to stay up to date as we release it.
We take your privacy and attention very seriously and will never spam you. I am already a subscriber