Notebook: Coding a neural net
Notebook by Sergey Karayev.
In this video, we code a neural network from scratch. You'll get familiar with the Google Colab environment, create a simple linear regression model using only Numpy, and build a multi-layer perception regression model using NumPy, PyTorch, and Keras.
- 0:30 - Colab Notebook 101
- 5:30 - Numerical computing via NumPy
- 10:15 - Plotting via Matplotlib
- 11:33 - Basic regression with a linear model
- 24:30 - Basic regression with a multi-layer perceptron