Lecture 2A: CNNs
Lecture by Sergey Karayev.
In this video, we first review convolution operation, the most basic property of Convolutional Neural Networks. Then, we look at other important operations for ConvNets. Finally, we transition to looking at a classic ConvNet architecture called LeNet.
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 01:08 - Convolutional Filters
- 07:10 - Filter Stacks and ConvNets
- 11:25 - Strides and Padding
- 14:35 - Filter Math
- 21:44 - Convolution Implementation Notes
- 24:04 - Increasing the Receptive Field with Dilated Convolutions
- 27:30 - Decreasing the Tensor Size with Pooling and 1x1-Convolutions
- 30:54 - LeNet Architecture